Save time, reduce change orders, reach consensus faster.
Trimble Connect provides coordinated building information for everyone on the DBO team — enabling every stakeholder to share, review, coordinate and comment on data-rich building models. Anywhere. Anytime.
Request a FREE demonstration of Trimble Connect
Features and Benefits
- Simplify file sharing with clients, consultants & teams
- Keep informed of your staff’s work while you’re on the go
- Access BIM and CAD data without expensive software and training
- Keep track of your changes and those of consultants
- Bridge the communication gap among different office locations.
- Speed up coordination and construction while reducing errors and rework
- Quickly access your subcontractor’s work, without specialised CAD tools
- Track changes and keep everyone working on the current documents
- Bring BIM to the field, connect to project management and scheduling
- Simplify as-built data collection and project turnover
- Save time and money by reducing errors and miscommunication
- Centralise all your digital assets across your project portfolio
- Access BIM data directly without additional tools and training
- Audit and report on all past and present project data and activity
- Connect BIM data to facilities and business operations
Simplify exchange of files and project information. Combine file management and viewing, messaging and activities in one simple to use tool.
Powerful BIM, 3D & 2D
Collaborate with anyone by combining 2D and 3D models right on the web including Digital Project, Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, SketchUp and more. Eliminate tedious file conversions and expensive proprietary software.
File Sharing & History
Upload and share 3D and 2D documentation with the entire team – including PDF, Word, Excel, pictures, and videos. Put the project’s entire social and transactional history at your fingertips.
Reduced IT overhead
Powerful cloud based technology gets you up and running quickly, with no IT staff or servers. Simple administrative controls anyone can use, with role-based access and security features tailored to AEC teams.